Ad 3

Ad 2

moving header

MORE SALE ITEMS ADDED TO MY FOR SALE PAGE

Saturday, 7 February 2009

My minimal Friday sketch challenge



Hi everyone, there's a fab sketch over on Friday Sketchers. The spec was to follow the basic layout then add as many embellies as tyou wanted...well I am a white space minimal gal so I sorta just did the basic layout. Had done it in pink/org/ black but I thought Blimey none of you will like it...well you probably wont like this ha ha OH PS...the 'eyelash' bit at the bottom of the purple and pink is more curled now...looks naff on the photo

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Eine schöne Karte und sehr schöne Farben.

joey said...

Hi hun, fabulous card, I wish I could pull of minimal as great as you do. love the flower and detail round the circle edge. joey.xxx

Sue said...

I luv ya minimallly card they always look so classy hun, brill card, me.x

Bev said...

I love seeing white space on a card - I'm just not brave enough to carry it off lol. It;s a fab card Mandi

hugs Be vx

aardvarkpest said...

Great minimal card. Love the three little gems on the side.

Glanda

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, love the white space and bright colours.

Ad 4